- Probate 30%
- Estate Planning 30%
- Guardianship 30%
- Real Estate 10%
Connie J. Butcher is an experienced attorney who focuses her practice areas to: Probate, Estate Planning, Guardianship and Real Estate matters.
Each area of the law has it's own nuances.
In probate, my goal is to educate my client's as to their role and responsibilities during the process.
In estate planning, I enjoy meeting with the client's to discuss their needs and concerns so that they can make the best "plan" for their individual situation.
For guardianship cases, the client's are often focused on the best interests of their loved ones, but need guidance when dealing with the court system.
I especially enjoy the person to person contact (even over Zoom these days).
- University of Illinois College of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 1986
- Honors: Moot Court
- Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana
- B.S. - 1982
- Major: Legal Administration/Political Science
- Illinois, 1986
- Susan Dawn, attorney
- Paul Marzano, attorney
- Grant Eckhoff, attorney
- Kim Knutsen (neighbor/friend)
- Anderson & Assoc., Associate Attorney, 2018 to 2020
- Law Office of Trent & Butcher, Partner/Owner, 1993 to 2017
Fraternities or Sororities
- Alpha Sigma Alpha
- DuPage County Bar Association, Present
- Will County Bar Association, Present
- Illinois State Bar Association, Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney